Yesterday we posted a list of the best Valentines movies to watch with your SO, but if you’re looking for a movie for you and your friends then here’s the list for you:
- Magic Mike XXL. It isn’t necessarily a Valentine’s film like the rest of the romantic movies listed, but this is certainly a fun one. It’s better than the first because there’s more stripping and more men. So get ready for a night of Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, and more. The deep and seedy plot is gone, and what’s left is the fun.
- He’s Just Not That Into You. It doesn’t always work out, and this movie is a classic example of that. Revel in the relationship screw ups of other people without the stress and heartbreak for yourself.
- Friends with Benefits. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis come together for the modern romance. It doesn’t always end up like this, but can you just imagine? Another option with the same storyline is Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman’s No Strings Attached.
- Valentine (2001). It’s a horror movie about girls getting stalked as they get ready for Valentines. Maybe you’re feeling a little angsty about those with relationships and need to take out your frustrations in a movie, or maybe you just want to see a young David Boreanaz again without seeing Buffy.
- What’s Your Number. No matter how many times you go searching for Mr. Right, he’s probably right in front of you making out with a sandwich and grabbing the newspaper naked. Chris Evans, we thank you.
Check out our other Valentines movie post here, and let us know in the comments what your favourite Valentines movies are!