Our newest subscription box was from CauseBox! This is another quarterly box like the FabFitFun, but this one focuses on better products for a better world. They look for sustainable pieces, that support local and global artists, and that give back to charity. As this is another box focused and curated for women, they also try to ensure that the items create Fair Trade jobs and opportunities for women worldwide. It’s a great mission for a subscription box, and their items are still fun. In this box, we had more than $300 worth of awesome items for the $50 pricetag.
- Zoya nail polish: Since I usually get my nails done at a salon this wasn’t the most helpful item for me, but I loved seeing that these have less of the nasty chemicals that aren’t good for your nails.
- L’Occitane almond shower oil: This was another item I probably won’t be using myself, but it’ll fit perfectly in my annual donation of Christmas gifts. This shower oil smelled refreshing and beautiful.
- Coco Davez postcard: I absolutely loved this little art card! It’s such a gorgeous design that I certainly won’t be sending it away, but instead finding somewhere to put it in my place!
- Tribe Alive purse: This kind of clutch is all the rage lately, so I was happy to see one in this box too! More than anything, I love that it comes with a gold chain so it’s super easy to carry with you for full day adventures as well as out at night.
- Kevia tassel necklace: I l.o.v.e this necklace! It’s a super cute style and so versatile—it goes with everything! You can wear it a lot of different ways as a necklace, bracelet, body chain… the options are almost endless. One thing to note, it can get a little tangled depending on how you wear it.
- Karuna face masks: So I’ve received different Karuna mask products in a lot of different boxes but I can never get enough. They’re my favourite brand and I was so happy to learn a little more about how they do good in the world! Plus, these anti-oxidant masks might be my new favourite.
- d.stil water bottle: I didn’t really need another water bottle, but after using this one for a day or two I’ve become hooked. I ended up recycling one of my older plastic ones and now use this almost exclusively. It keeps drinks so ice cold in the metal canister and it’s the perfect height for me to store a glass straw in there in case I need it. I’m still a little nervy about the lid and whether it’ll leak if I chuck it in the bottom of my backpack, but it should be fine when you leave it upright.
- Fair Seas Supply Co Turkish towel: I wasn’t really sure what this should be used for initially, but it’s a beautiful fabric. It’s great as a beach towel, beach coverup, patio blanket, or even as a table runner when you have people coming over.
If you want to get a CauseBox of your own, head over here!