Another month, another SinglesSwag box!
Now that we’re really getting into the heart of summer, SinglesSwag has pulled out all the stops to find those perfect items so you can get the best out of your summer.
Check out all the items below, and use my discount code to get 25% off your first box!
- Kensie ultra low liner socks – 3 pack ($22): these are super handy when you’re throwing on a pair of flats in the summertime, but I always have a lot of these so this didn’t really let me test out a new product.
- Purlisse watermelon energizing 6-piece mask set ($38): I use face masks SO often in summer because I’ll either need to re-moisturize after a big day out in the sun, or I’m trying to recover from a burn (I know, I’m awful!) so it was great to get a pack of face masks in such a delectable scent!
- Pirouline dark chocolate rolled wafers ($4): we’ve had these in a SinglesSwag box in the past, and they’re so yummy! I like adding one to my coffee or tea for an afternoon snack.
- Jules Kae credit card pouch ($30): the night I got this box, I was heading out to a concert and trying to figure out how to deal with my massive wallet. Well in comes this handy pouch and I’m all set! There was enough space for my ID, bus pass, credit and debit cards, plus some cash and coin. I also loved that the zipper has a clip attached because I was able to link it with my keys so they didn’t get lost either.
- Kevia style druzy bangle duet ($82): these are some super cute bangles, but it always worries me when these boxes price the items. There’s no way I would have spent $82 on these, but I definitely won’t say no to them!
- Doucce fierce + fine graphic pen ($22): I’m always on the hunt for a great eyeliner pen, so I’m looking forward to trying this out in the next few weeks. So far, it seems pretty great—very precise and not leaky like some of them (looking at you, tarte!)
- Trifle Cosmetics magic frosting ($34): I don’t really use that many highlighting products in my day-to-day makeup routine, so this item will probably go straight into my gifting pile. I loved the look of it, but it’s just not my style too much.
The items in the July box were valued at $232, which is a great value for the awesome products in this box! This box is $39.99, but with my discount code, you can get 25% off your first order! So click this link and you’ll be directed to the SinglesSwag website.