- Melinda Maria Lucky Elephant Necklace ($82): once again, the necklaces are worth way less than the price they say but this is still an incredibly adorable little one. Elephants are one of my favourites, so I’m happy to learn that they’re considered lucky, too.
- NCLA Beauty Mani ER Kit ($18): this is a super cute little kit, and incredibly helpful if you’re in a pinch.
- Pure Cosmetics Pure Illumination Light Up Gloss ($22): I’m not too sure how well this will work, but I love that there’s a little light when you open it up and
- Tarocco Sicilian Blood Orange Hand Cream ($18): this has one of my favourite scents and is a great, creamy moisturizer. It’s a perfect size for the purse, too.
- Mirabella Wipeout ($14): you can never have too many makeup wipes!
- Richer Poorer Crew Socks ($14): a girl can never have too many socks!
- Spongelle French Lavender Boxed Flower ($18): I’ve loved so many Spongelle products in all the boxes, but I’m always happy to get another one! The lavender smell isn’t overpowering, but instead is just what I needed for a nice evening shower.
The items in the July box were valued at $232, which is a great value for the awesome products in this box! This box is $39.99, but with my discount code, you can get 25% off your first order! So click this link and you’ll be directed to the SinglesSwag website.