September is here and with that comes a new SinglesSwag box!
“The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others”
Check out all the fun items below.
- Oh K! Coconut Water Face Mask Set ($22): the packaging of these is so cute, I honestly don’t know if I could give a negative review of these. Although coconut water masks aren’t exactly groundbreaking or incredibly exciting products, the packaging makes these such a nice giftable item.
- Laritzy Dew Pot ($20): we get items like these so often that I’ve started putting them into my donate pile immediately. This looks like a pretty blush tone that would give a healthy glow to any skin tone.
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm ($45): we received the face masks in a previous summer box which I was o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d with. Seeing this moisturizer was so exciting, I can’t wait to feel totally rejuvenated with this incredibly lightweight balm. Plus, the smell is to.die.for
- Gemelli Izzy Bracelet Set ($70): beaded bracelets have become quite popular again so it’s nice to have a cute neutral one to bring into my fall wardrobe, but I just don’t get how they price their jewelry picks…
- Lesser Evil Himalayan Gold Coconut Oil Popcorn ($2.50): if you pick right, popcorn isn’t that unhealthy of a snack normally, so there’s really not much need for a coconut oil ‘healthier’ pick. However, I’m not complaining about another snack option.
- Popchips Ridges Tangy BBQ Potato Chips ($2.50): it’s a pretty nice chip, especially with the BBQ flavour that isn’t too smokey, but I don’t think I’ve ever sought out a more expensive chip brand for my party needs…
- Headbands of Hope Heather Tube Turban ($17): although I love that they give a headband to a child with cancer for every headband sold, this turban style really isn’t for me. This is perfect for any care packages you’re looking to send out for the holidays, though.
- I Was Told There’d Be Cake Essays by Sloane Crosley ($16): I love getting sent books in these boxes, especially when I haven’t heard of the author or book before. This one fits perfectly into the new poetry and essays corner of my library and I can’t wait to give it a go!
The items in the September box were valued at $195 while the box is $39.99. With my discount code, you can get 25% off your first order! So click this link and you’ll be directed to the SinglesSwag website for your very own box.