January is right around the corner, and that means another season of the Bachelor is near! So why not call up your girls and host a fun Bachelor night each Monday. We’ll supply the fantasy league, so sit back and have some fun!
First up, the Draft.
Once you know who’s going to be playing in your league (and hopefully watching the show with you each week!), create an order for each person by using a random list generator. This will determine the order that people get to pick the women for their fantasy teams.
Each woman can only be picked by one player in the draft, so it’s probably helpful to know a little bit about the women and have a list of your top picks before the draft starts.
You get to pick how many women should be in each ‘roster’, but I recommend 3-4 picks per player. If you have more or less than 4 people in your league, try to keep the number of total women picked to around 15. (3 players X 5 rounds = 15 men; 4 players X 4 rounds = 16 men; 5 players X 3 rounds = 15 men; etc.)
This is a snake draft, so it is a back-and-forth, round-by-round order. This means that in the first round, players make their first picks in order (A, B, C, D). In the second round, people make their picks in reverse order (D now goes first, then C, B, A). This will continue in another two rounds as order (ABCD) then reverse order (DCBA) to make the four picks per player.
And now, for the Points
One Time Bonus (once per season)
- First rose ceremony rose (in addition to normal rose points)
- First solo time (limos not included)
- First kiss of the season during limo intros (in addition to normal limo kiss points)
- First contestant to steal Colton away
- First 1-on-1 hot tub with Colton
- First live musician on a 1-on-1
- First contestant to say “I can see myself falling in love with you”
- First horseback riding date
- First person to say they love Colton (to camera)
- First kiss of the season after limo intros end
- First person to mention their child to Colton
- First impression rose (in addition to normal rose points)
- First plane ride
- First helicopter ride
- First boat ride
- First hometown date
- First 1-on-1 date
- First fantasy suite to air
- First person to make Colton happy cry
- First person to say they love Colton (to Colton)
- First person to meet a member of Colton’s family
- First person to meet Colton’s friends
One Time Penalties (once per season)
- First person to mention Becca
- First person to mention Tia
- First person to make Colton sad cry
- First person to get sent home on a one on one date
Once per Episode, per Contestant
- Contestant is chosen for a date
- Contestant kisses Colton
- Contestant steals Colton away
- Contestant gets a rose
- Contestant receives rose during a date (in addition to normal rose points)
- Contestant scared of the activity on the date
- Contestant brings up Colton’s virginity
- Contestant brings a prop to their limo intro
- Contestant kisses Colton on the lips at limo intro
- Contestant is on camera basically naked
- Naked in front of Colton (not including Fantasy Suites)
- Contestant 1 on 1 conversation with Chris Harrison
- Contestant wins a group competition (can be individually or as part of group)
- Slow dance with Colton
- Contestant mentions their own virginity
- Solo date out of country
- Contestant wins solo time after a group date (2 on 1 or more)
Multiple Times per Episode, per Contestant
- Contestant says “This is a beautiful place to fall in love”
- Contestant says “I don’t want this to end”
- Contestant says someone is not here “for the right reasons”
- Contestant is seen popping a bottle of champagne
- Jumping into water holding hands
- Kiss outside in the rain or snow
- Contestant says “I’m not here to make friends”
- Contestant is seen eating (food must be seen entering mouth)
Penalty Points, Once per Episode, per Contestant
- Runs away in the middle of a rose ceremony
- Cries (tear must hit the cheek or hand/tissue wipe)
- Steals Colton from another contestant when she already has a rose
- Non-sanctioned violence (doesn’t count if planned part of date)
- Selected for a 2-on-1 date
- Contestant says: “I’m not ready for marriage” / “I’m not ready to get married”
- Requires an ambulance being called
- Contestant’s ex shows up
- Dumped/leaves outside of a rose ceremony
Women Sent Home
You get to decide how to handle the women who were sent home and lost from your fantasy league:
- Continue playing as normal, without replacing any lost women.
- After the first episode’s rose ceremony, hold an additional draft with the original order to make up for lost women. Continue as normal after the first episode.
- After each episode, re-draft to make up for lost women.
It’s up to your players to pick a route, but remember—you can’t get any of a woman’s points from before you had drafted her.
I hope you enjoy playing our Bachelor Fantasy League this year! For weekly updates on all the points, check out our Google spreadsheet with all the information (updated by Wednesday morning each week). So get cozy with our Ultimate Girls Night guide, and enjoy a winter of the Bachelor with Colton!